Natural Pattern Silver Earrings – Opuntia
Stunning and lovely earrings, with a botanical motif inspired by the skeleton of a type of cactus. Very eye-catching earrings, which will definitely stand out, and that you can wear them with any look. The earrings are very lightweight and comfortable, as well as being very flattering.
These Natural Pattern Silver Earrings made in sterling silver, and finished with a patina, leaving a nice antique silver tone.
- Size: 58 x 15 mm.
- Weight: 6.4 gr.
- Here you can visit the Opuntia collection: https://kimyajoyas.com/portfolio/opuntia/
The Opuntia collection is inspired by the skeleton of a edible cactus. This worn skin reminds us of the passage of time, and how our being changes, to change and be born with new ideas. That skin is the remains of memories, that which makes us who we are. The organic forms of this remains, is like our own nature, imperfectly beautiful and deeply emotional.
– All my jewelry is designed and handmade in my studio in Alicante.
– Each piece of jewelry is unique and exclusive, and has slight differences with the piece in the picture. They are hand-made pieces, and that is part of their beauty.
– The jewelry is delivered in a small gift box.
– The jewels will be ready to ship in 2 to 7 days, and you will receive a message when they are on their way.